As many of you are aware, the Seasia Group have a long-established presence in Greater China, through our Hong Kong office, formed in 2013. Following Seasia Group’s recent strategic partnership with Van Ameyde Marine, a leading European marine survey and loss adjusting company, the Hong Kong company is now named Van Ameyde Seasia (China) Limited.
As the next step for the Seasia Group and further extending Van Ameyde’s reach into the Asian markets, we are now very pleased to announce that Van Ameyde Seasia (”VAS”) Hong Kong have enhanced their marine services portfolio to include professional marine and engineering resources based in Hong Kong.
Our Hong Kong team are available round the clock, to meet growing Client demand.
In addition to the full range of damage surveys, VAS Hong Kong also undertake H&M and P&I insurance inspections, pre-fixture, as well as pre-purchase condition surveys and remote superintendent support services, including repairs and internal ISM audit initiatives, for overseas or onshore Owners and Managers. Our Services also include:
- Condition surveys for all ship types, including hatch cover leak testing on bulk carriers
- Complete hull and machinery surveys (machinery failures including propulsion engines, auxiliary machinery, generators pumps etc.).
- Pre-purchase surveys
- Repair supervision including docking
- Substitute Technical and Marine superintendent visits including reporting
- Internal ISM and ISPS audits
- Personal (LTI) injury investigations
- Hatch cover leak testing on behalf of Owners and Charterers
- Hull damage surveys including a cost estimate for repairs
- Damage surveys of jetty structures including fenders including a cost estimate for repairs
- Crane investigations
- Ullage surveys with ullage and outturn reports for oil cargoes (for claims purposes only)
- Bunker quantity and quality surveys (for claims purposes only)
- On/off hire surveys including bunker surveys
- Container cargo stuffing/unstuffing surveys
- Investigation of nature and extent of damage to project cargoes where machinery and structures are involved
In these unusual times, when travelling to ships in Hong Kong is not always easy or even possible, we stand prepared to assist Owners, Managers and Insurers with a full range of reliable services in the marine, engineering and operational aspects of shipping, on a realistic cost basis.
For more information about our Hong Kong based services, please visit our Hong Kong web page, or contact us directly for any inquiries.
Tel: +852 9855 3444
Office: +852 2331 8817
Tel: +65 8742 7153
Office: +65 6323 7732