join us in the dynamic maritime world
We are looking for a Marine Surveyor for our office in Antwerp.
As a Marine Surveyor at Van Ameyde Marine you will carry out key survey activities on goods or objects. You will investigate the extent and cause of the damage and draw up a report, mostly in the English language.
During the survey, you will discuss the situation with several involved parties, i.e. the vessel’s crew, the shipping company, counter parties, transporters and the parties interested in the cargo, etc.
The marine world is not a “9 to 5” world. This means you will need a willingness to work beyond office hours occasionally. Being a Marine Surveyor is a challenging and variable job.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Master’s degree in the field of shipping, transport and logistics
- Several years’ experience as a Deck Officer on board of tanker vessels (liquid or gas)
- Good communication skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Dutch and English language, both written and verbal
- A professional and flexible mentality
- Living in a radius of 50 km from Antwerp
Van Ameyde Marine offers you:
- A good salary
- Excellent benefit package
- Company car
- Varied work
- Working in a team of very motivated colleagues
- A pleasant working environment with continuous learning
Would you like to join our team? Please send your application and CV to email@example.com