International specialist custodial & security services
When it comes to on board custodial and security services, the safety of all concerned comes first. Rigorous and permanent training of officers is needed to deal with potential agitation and aggression.
Specialist maritime custody/security officers
We are able to provide specialist personnel to provide on board custodial/security and repatriation teams to meet the needs of our shipping clients. Currently our clients include ferry companies (both ro-ro cargo and passenger ferries) and cargo vessels of all types. We provide repatriation services, the teams are regularly on board undertaking on board custody, security and repatriation services.
All Custody/Security Officers undergo rigorous training which includes:
- Custody and escorting procedures (aircraft and shipping)
- First Responder First Aid Training
- Control & Restraint (handcuff and body belt techniques)
- Cultural awareness and race relations
- Conflict management, negotiation and communication skills
To retain their qualifications officers are required to attend regular re-assessment training.