Marine surveying academy
Workshops and seminars
Please keep me informed of any upcoming events.
At Van Ameyde Marine we like to share our vast knowledge and expertise with our customers. To this end, we organise workshops and seminars, sharing in-depth information on technology and developments in the marine industry and survey market.
We are members of professional forums and associations, including the International Bunker Industry Association (IBIA), the Nautical Institute and ‘Careful to Carry’ forums. In addition, our experts are members of the Dutch loss adjusters & surveyors register NIVRE. And we like to share our knowledge and expertise with our customers!
Would you like to be informed of any upcoming events? Then please sign up using the registration form on this page!
Workshop: Sulphur cap 2020 till today
Update of the IMO Sulphur Cap 2020? What have we seen to date? Is there an increase of claims related to very low sulphur fuel oil bunkers?
Courses and in-house presentations
1-, 2- and 3-day courses given at your own office or venue.
We have developed several training courses, which we give at the location of your choosing. Please contact us for detailed programmes and fees.
- 2-day course ‘Familiarization and ship’s knowledge’
- 3-day course ‘Tanker | liquid cargo’
- 3-day course ‘Dry bulk and general cargo’
- 1-day course ‘Cargo securing’
- 1-day course ‘Refrigerated cargo’
- 1-day course ‘Bunkers’
In addition, we give in-house presentations in Dutch or English on topics related to marine surveying, on the following subjects:
- International Maritime Rules & Regulations
- ISM Auditing
- Bunkers | Crude Oil – from Crude to Bunker
- Liquid Cargo | Tankers – the P&I Surveyor’s Role
- Dry & Agri Products – the P&I Surveyor’s Role
- General Cargo | Steel products – Pre-Loading Surveys
- Refrigerated Cargo – Fruit Claims & Defects
- Containers – Container Ship Particulars
- Lashing & Securing – Basic Knowledge
- Pollution | Oil Spill – General Knowledge
- Ship’s Knowledge
Presentation all-in fees:
Up to one hour: EUR 350.00
Up to two hours: EUR 500.00
Please contact us for more information.