on demand technical and nautical expertise
Are you in urgent need of expert advice on technical and nautical issues? Van Ameyde Marine’s Desk Consult is the missing link for clients when faced with questions for which their in-house expertise does not suffice.
Our team is highly experienced in the maritime industry, offering:
- easy access to technical and nautical know-how and strategic advice
- immediate response to urgent questions
Seamlessly strengthening your teams and in-house expertise
from second opinion and an expert view on disputes to strategic advice
Are you in need of:
- a second opinion?
- technical input to assess and improve your legal position?
- a quick review of claim amounts or repair costs?
- assessment of whether a surveyor is to be appointed?
- assessment of risks involved?
- an expert view on a dispute (bunkers, performance, cargo operations, stowage, securing)?
- assistance with interpreting (nautical) data, documents, logs or data loggers?
- strategic advice, e.g. when your unrecoverable non-deductible is at stake?
- any advice on issues outside your area of expertise?
We fill any gap in your in-house expertise or staff capacity and aim to seamlessly strengthen your teams.
For whom? Our Desk Consult clients...
from shipping companies and terminal operators to insurance brokers and P&I correspondents
Our customers include:
- shipping companies
- ship managers | brokers | charterers
- insurance brokers
- law firms
- claims handlers
- terminal operators
- logistic partners | freight forwarders
- storage keepers
- P&I correspondents