Marine Surveying: The Breadth of Knowledge
Our upcoming seminar is 'Marine Surveying: The Breadth of Knowledge', held in Antwerp on Monday 2nd October, held in Rotterdam on Tuesday 10th October. To receive updates on our upcoming seminars, events or blogs from our surveyors and industry experts, sign up for our client newsletter or register interest below.
Marine surveyors expertise and in-depth knowledge of the widest range of subjects is called upon all over the globe. And we’re happy to share this knowledge during our seminars.
Havenhuis, Antwerp – Monday 2nd October 2023
Zalmhuis, Rotterdam – Tuesday 10th October 2023
12 Places available for seminar (Rotterdam)
Webinar – Tuesday 10th October 2023
24 Places available for virtual webinar
Subjects & keynote speakers
- “Complex Chemistry Case Studies” – Mr Gregory Vervalle – Van Ameyde Marine
- “Project Cargo Shift; How Does it Happen?” – Mr James Curley – Van Ameyde Marine
- “EV’s to Burn or Not to Burn” – Mr Martti Simojoki – Van Ameyde Marine
- “What About VLSFO’s?” – Mr Walter Dekkers – Van Ameyde Marine
- “Burden of Proof in Cargo Cases” – Mr Frank Stevens – Erasmus School of Law